There are a lot of inspirational cannabis quotes that have been spoken throughout time. Need to be reminded that cannabis is the future? Take some words of advice, these guys know what they’re talking about. Cannabis is an amazing plant that fills me with creativity and openness, but it’s not just me! Cannabis is also the same plant that has been ingested by other humans for thousands of years, and has been widely renowned pretty much since it’s discovery. There are many great ganja quotes that have been spoken by artists, celebrities, scientists and current and former US Presidents that call out for appreciation and acceptance of cannabis.
1. “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?”- Bill Hicks
2. “Marijuana is a useful catalyst for specific optical and aural aesthetic perceptions. I apprehended the structure of certain pieces of jazz and classical music in a new manner under the influence of marijuana, and these apprehensions have remained valid in years of normal consciousness.” -Allen Ginsberg
3. “Marijuana is quite possibly the finest of intoxicants. It has been scientifically proven, for decades, to be much less harmful to the body than alcohol when used on a regular basis (Google “Science”).” -Nick Offerman
4. “And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.” -King James Bible
5. “Prison is for rapists, thieves, and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, then you’re the fucking criminal.” -Joe Rogan
6. “When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”- Barack Obama
7. “Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself; and where they are, they should be changed. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against possession of marijuana in private for personal use.” -Jimmy Carter
8. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” – Bob Marley
9. “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” -Willie Nelson
10. “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend.”- Louis Armstrong
11. “It is beyond my comprehension that any humane person would withhold such a beneficial substance from people in such great need simply because others use it for different purposes.”- Steven Gould
12. “Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?” -Henry Ford
- Check out certified organic CBD products or feminized cannabis seeds. We are offering a wide range of feminized Sativa, Indica and Autoflowering seeds.