Share this bowl of pure yumminess with your friends -it’s packed with warm stewed apple, a sweet, crumbly topping and THC.
For the apple layer
- 100g raisin
- 100g pitted soft date, snipped into small pieces with scissors
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp dark rum (or use orange juice)
- 25g cannabis butter
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 4 Bramley apple, peeled, cored and cut into 1cm rings
For the crumble
- 125g plain flour
- 100g cannabis butter
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp jumbo oats
- 25g flaked almond (or use other nuts if you like)
- custard or ice cream, to serve
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Put everything for the apple layer, except the lemon juice and apples, into a bowl and microwave on High for 1½ mins until the butter has melted and the sugar is syrupy.
- Toss in the apples and lemon juice, then spoon into a medium baking dish, making sure the fruit is evenly distributed.
- Rub the flour and butter together, first into fine crumbs, then keep going until the mix forms bigger clumps, a bit like a rough biscuit dough.
- Stir in the sugar, oats and almonds. Scatter over the fruit, then cover with foil and bake for 1 hr, removing the foil for the final 30 mins, until golden and bubbling. Rest for 10 mins, then serve with custard or ice cream.