Baked apples is classic recipe perfect for anytime that fills your kitchen and dining room with memories, but addition of cannabutter makes it very special!
- 4 apples, cored
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup room temperature butter
- ¼ water
- ½ gram of cannabis kief, you may use cannabutter instead
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Whole cherries (optional)
*If using cannabis-butter, substitute the non-infused butter listed under the ingredients above for ¼ cup cannabutter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, water, and cannabis kief into your food processor.
- Mix until all ingredients are blended together.
- Generously spoon cannabis-infused mixture into the cored apples.
- Place apples on non-stick baking tray, sprinkle with cinnamon, and top with a cherries for garnish (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until apples are golden brown. Don’t bake for more than 25 minutes, or the butter may burn and damage the THC.
- Remove from oven, and allow the baked apples to cool for approximately 5 to 10 minutes before eating.
They also taste delicious with a scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt. You can refrigerate these for up to 3 days, but store them in an air-tight container.
- Leave a comment below