Canna Butter Cake recipe – it’s easy to make and moist as can be. I think you guys will love this cannabis induced version!
- 250g cannabis butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- icing sugar mixture, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease and line an 8cm-deep, 19cm (base) square cake pan with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, caster sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating to combine. Add half the flour. Stir to combine. Add half the milk. Stir to combine. Repeat with remaining flour and milk.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve
It’s safe to say chocolate is the best thing on earth, right? No wait, cannabis …
If you want an edibles recipe that will launch you into another galaxy, you’re in …
Red velvet cake always elicits wows from guests, probably because of its dramatic look, and …
Easy recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate-dipped bananas. Double the recipe for parties. INGREDIENTS: ½ cup cannabutter …