Who doesn’t like mac’n’cheese? It’s one of the perfect soul warming food that is also easy to make. You can add different cheeses, spices or even ham! This recipe is homemade so it’s much Better and healthier dish than the one from the store.
1 cup Velveeta, cut into cubes
½ cup shredded mild Cheddar Cheese
1 Pound Elbow Macaroni
½ cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
½ cup shredded Monterey Jack
½ cup shredded Cheese Cheddar and Jack
7 grams of top shelf cannabis – grounded 1 cup of bread crumbs
¼ cup seasoned salt
2 Sticks of butter
3 cups half-half
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Instead of grounded cannabis buds you can use cannabutter. In that case you can also leave out half&half and the 2. step of the procedure.
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a casserole dish thoroughly.
- Take a small pot and add the half and half, along with the ground up cannabis, which should be bundled up in the cheesecloth (use a rubber band to close the top of the bundle). Put the heat on low and let it steep for about 45 minutes. Don’t let this mix boil, as the half and half will curd (nasty!) and you will end up loosing some of the THC that you’re trying to obtain.
- When the 45 minutes are up, remove the cannabis bundle.
- In a separate larger pot, boil salter water and add the macaroni and the oil. Cook them together until the macaroni is cooked well but be sure to avoid overcooking. It should be done in about 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese, as well as a bit of melted butter.
- Then, in a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together including the rest of the butter. Season this mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add everything to the buttered casserole dish and give the top a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Put the dish in the oven and cook it for about 3 minutes, until the edges begin to bubble.
- Enjoy your awesome medicated mac and cheese!