Tacos are delicious and classic dish that everybody likes. This recipe is easy and you can’t mess it up even if you try!
- 150g cannabutter or cannaoil
- 500g minced beef
- 2 small onions (1 red onion and 1 brown onion)
- 2 cloves of garlic (you can add more)
- Taco seasoning (Bay leaves, oregano, cumin and chilli powder
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- Taco shell
- Dice both onions as fine as possible.
- Peel crush garlic cloves then dice finely.
- Over a mild heat, melt half the cannabutter until a test speck of onion starts to sizzle. Add the onions and sauté, continuously stirring with the spatula, until the onions start to go clear. Tip cooked onions into the bowl.
- Add taco seasoning, crushed garlic, and tomato paste to the onion, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Return pan to the heat and add the rest of the cannabutter or oil.
- Toss in the minced beef and slightly brown, breaking the mince up with the spatula as it cooks. The texture should be like meat crumbs with all the little bits browned slightly.
- Add the onion, spice, and tomato paste mix, and stir through the mince thoroughly. Turn heat down to low and leave to simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Fill the tacos and enjoy!
- Leave a comment below