Nothing says fall quite like apple cider. Try this medicated spiced apple cider… it’s tangy, delicious and sure to warm and soothe the soul.
- 8 cups apple cider (64 oz. bottle)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup Cannabis Tincture
- nutmeg (optional)
- Pour apple cider in crockpot. Add cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap the allspice and cloves in sheet of cheese cloth. Tie to secure spices; add to crockpot.
- Stir in brown sugar and cannabis tincture.
- Heat on high to bring to a boil. Reduce heat to keep cider warm. Heat for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecloth with tongs by squeezing to release excess liquid. Discard cheesecloth. Stir apple cider. Leave crockpot on warm.
- Serve the cider warm (or cold), sprinkle on some grated nutmeg and garnished with a cinnamon stick.