Cannabis coffee – the productive way to wake and bake and to kick start into the day!
- ½ gram of weed (start with this amount and adjust as you like)
- 3 Cups of water
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil or butter/ cannabis oil/cannabis butter
- Optional additions to spice up the flavor (such as nutmeg, milk or cinnamon)
- Grind up the cannabis as finely as you possibly can.
- Put 3 cups of water into a pan and bring it to boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil into the water. Note: This step is essential for proper infusion. Cannabinoids are not water soluble, and require fats, like those found in butter and coconut oil, to transfer into the liquid state.
- Add the weed into the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 40 minutes. Stir the mixture frequently to ensure that you weed is not getting stuck to the side of the pan. Or use pre-infused cannabis oil!
- Strain the mixture into another container to remove the plant matter.
- Use the now boiled cannabis-oil-water mixture to create your coffee
- Once the coffee is made, use a kitchen immersion blender to help the oil mix thoroughly with the coffee, this will improve the flavor quite a bit.
- Add milk and enjoy!
- Leave a comment below