Red velvet cake always elicits wows from guests, probably because of its dramatic look, and these cupcakes, kicked up with ganja, are no exception.
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cannabic oil (coconut, canola…)
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- For frosting:
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces cannabis butter, slightly softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- This cake is so very good; you will love having it in your repertoire. When you eat a slice that is medicated, be sure to save another sliver for later, it’s one of those foods that you eat when you are stoned and want to just sit there eating it for the rest of your life. Fortunately that feeling will pass, as it would not be a very productive, though delicious, experience.
- Heat oven to 325
- Place parchment on the bottom of three 8- inch pans. Mix all dry ingredients together. Beat eggs slightly add all wet ingredients together. Mix wet into dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. When done remove from oven wait 5 minutes then turn out on cooling racks
- Place the butter in mixer and beat till soft. Add cream cheese and mix, stopping periodically to scrape bowl.
Beat till light; slowly add powdered sugar waiting for it to completely get incorporated along with some air before adding more. When all the sugar is incorporated beat a few minutes, add vanilla, beat and ice cake immediately.