Stop what you’re doing right now, grab a pound of ground meat and cannabis! This may seem like a strange thing to do but the butter will add a savory richness to the loaf that only adds to the decadence.
- 1/4 ounce cannabis
- 1/2 cup melted cannabutter or cannaoil
- 1 pound ground meat (beef, pork, lamb, whatever you like)
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 package Crushed Saltines
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 garlic finely chopped
- 1 Loaf Pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ground meat, onion, garlic and green pepper. Mix together well with hands.
- Next, add saltines, soup, cannabutter and cannabis.
- Roll the beef into a ball and gouge a hole in it with your thumb.
- Drop the egg in, combining the ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread into loaf pan and place in oven for 30-45 minutes.
*Don’t forget to add some ketchup on top at the end!
- Leave a comment below