- 1 cup Whole Milk or Cream (do not use skim or low-fat milk, the higher the fat content, the more effective the THC activation will be)
- 1/8 ounce (3.5 grams) of finely ground cannabis buds (you should use aproximately 3.5 grams of cannabis per 1 cup of milk)
- Grind up the cannabis until it is a fine consistency.
- Place milk and marijuana together in the saucepan.
- Heat the milk and marijuana mixture on low heat for at least 45 minutes. It is very important to whisk constantly to prevent from burning. Do not let it boil. A light simmer is ok, as long as you are constantly whisking.
- Remove from heat, and allow the marijuana milk to cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the marijuana milk through a cheesecloth at least 1 time to remove plant matter.
- We don’t have subscription plans, nor do we lock our content to our readers so readers who show their support with purchasing cannabis seeds and CBD products help us keep doing this. Thank you for your support and for helping us improve!
Doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold, winter or summer, the process of pouring water …
If you’ve ever made cannabutter, chances are you’ve pondered this question. Once you strain the …
Cooking with cannabis is full of possibilities. As you probably know, the most common way …
Growing your own cannabis at home is one of the most rewarding activities you can …