Cannabis milk is one of the basic recipe and many weed infused recipes will call for the use of milk instead of butter or oil.
- 1 cup Whole Milk or Cream (do not use skim or low-fat milk, the higher the fat content, the more effective the THC activation will be)
- 1/8 ounce (3.5 grams) of finely ground cannabis buds (you should use aproximately 3.5 grams of cannabis per 1 cup of milk)
- Grind up the cannabis until it is a fine consistency.
- Place milk and marijuana together in the saucepan.
- Heat the milk and marijuana mixture on low heat for at least 45 minutes. It is very important to whisk constantly to prevent from burning. Do not let it boil. A light simmer is ok, as long as you are constantly whisking.
- Remove from heat, and allow the marijuana milk to cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the marijuana milk through a cheesecloth at least 1 time to remove plant matter.
Mix with chocolate, serve cold with your favorite biscuits or cake, pour over oatmeal and sliced bananas for breakfast or as an ingredient for baked goods.
- We don’t have subscription plans, nor do we lock our content to our readers so readers who show their support with purchasing cannabis seeds and CBD products help us keep doing this. Thank you for your support and for helping us improve!