- 1 cup Whole Milk or Cream (do not use skim or low-fat milk, the higher the fat content, the more effective the THC activation will be)
- 1/8 ounce (3.5 grams) of finely ground cannabis buds (you should use aproximately 3.5 grams of cannabis per 1 cup of milk)
- Grind up the cannabis until it is a fine consistency.
- Place milk and marijuana together in the saucepan.
- Heat the milk and marijuana mixture on low heat for at least 45 minutes. It is very important to whisk constantly to prevent from burning. Do not let it boil. A light simmer is ok, as long as you are constantly whisking.
- Remove from heat, and allow the marijuana milk to cool for 5 minutes.
- Strain the marijuana milk through a cheesecloth at least 1 time to remove plant matter.
- Leave a comment below