Everybody loves pizza. For the cannabis connoisseurs, this recipe is much more than a tasty slice of cheese and pepperoni. This “potza sauce” is one of the tastiest ways to medicate.
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup CannaOil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in small saucepan and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a light boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat, let cool.
- Transfer cooled sauce to mason jar and cover.
- Chill sauce in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving for best flavour.