A wonderful quick and easy meal! Add infused butter or oil to the shrimp itself or add the cannabutter to the grits, or do both!
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup stone-ground grits
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Garlic powder
- Combine water and stock and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Add grits and cook until water is absorbed, about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cannabutter and shredded cheese.
- Rinse shrimp with water and pat dry with a napkin. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, red chili flakes, and garlic powder.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until browned, then add the garlic, being very careful not to burn the garlic.
- Remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the grease, and add the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp until tender, just a minute or two.
- Add the chopped bacon, parsley, scallions and garlic to the pan. Sauté for 3 minutes. *You can add a half-tablespoon of cannabis-infused olive oil to the shrimp
- Spoon grits into a serving bowl. Add shrimp mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leave a comment below
Cannabis and Pizza has always been a great combination but now you can get high …
Not every cannabis infused treat has to be made with a ton of sugar and …
Tasty cannabis infused rice salad with lots of fresh green veggies. Perfect alone for a hearty …
This chicken dish tastes delicious and it’s great as an appetizer or as a main …