Tasty and creamy cannabis soup for chilly nights! This cream cannabis soup will warm you up in more ways than one.
- 2 tablespoons of cannabis butter
- 1 gram of marijuana nuggets
- Shelled hemp seeds
- Red and yellow bell peppers, one of each
- A carrot
- Some celery
- Some chives
- Vegetable stock
- Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- An onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Cut the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Then chop them into many pieces. Next, chop up the carrot, onion and celery too and put them aside together. These three vegetables together are known as mirepoix mixture. Also slice the cloves of garlic and keep them ready.
- For the next step, heat the olive oil in the pan on the stove top and add the onions, garlic, carrots and celery to it and sauté these vegetables together in the pan for a few minutes.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of cannabis butter to the sautéed vegetables and toss them up nicely together. Now add the bell peppers to this mixture and season it with salt and pepper as per your taste. Cook the bell peppers down for a bit.
- Chop up the marijuana nuggets and sauté them in the pan with the vegetables for about 5 to 8 minutes so it blends in well. As this mixture is cooking, prepare the garnish for the soup by finely slicing up some yellow and red bell peppers and chives and tossing them with some vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Next add the vegetable stock to the cooking vegetables and season once again with salt and pepper. Bring the entire mixture to a boil and then let it simmer for a few minutes. Once it has cooked nicely take it off the heat and put it in the blender to puree it into the soup.
- When you are done pureeing the mixture you will get a rich and creamy orange coloured soup. Top it off with a dollop of Greek yogurt and garnish with the sliced bell pepper and chives. Sprinkle some shelled hemp seeds over the top for some texture and your delicious marijuana bell pepper soup is ready!
- Leave a comment below