The delicious tastes of crisp vegetables, crunchy cashews, sweet canna honey and tender chicken…
- 2 teaspoons cannabis oil
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon cannabis honey
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons cashews or peanuts
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- In a wok or large skillet heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over high heat.
- Add carrot and celery; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil.
- Add chicken; stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is done.
- In a small bowl whisk together orange juice and cornstarch.
- Add soy sauce, honey, and ginger, whisking until well mixed.
- Add soy sauce mixture to chicken mixture in wok.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Top with cashews and green onion.
*Serve over hot cooked brown rice.
- Leave a comment below