Easy recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate-dipped bananas. Double the recipe for parties.
- ½ cup cannabutter
- 3 ripe but firm bananas
- 1 pound dark chocolate, chopped, or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granola, chopped pecans and walnuts, or sprinkles (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the bananas in half and insert a Popsicle stick into each half, as shown.
- Place them on the baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it’s melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Roll each banana half in the chocolate, then quickly sprinkle with your topping (if using).
- Freeze until the chocolate sets, 30 minutes.
- Serve and then enjoy! Or freeze in an airtight container for up to a week.