This is one of the best tasting edibles you can make and the recipe is quick and simple.
2 3/4 cups sugar
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
3 tablespoons cannabutter, plus more regular butter for greasing pan
1 cup half-and-half
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped, roasted nuts, optional
- Grease an 8 by 8-inch pan with butter.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, chocolate, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cannabutter, half-and-half, and corn syrup.
- Over medium heat, stir with a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove the cover and attach a candy thermometer to the pot. Cook until the thermometer reads 234 degrees F.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining butter. Do not stir. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes or until it drops to 130 degrees F.
- Add vanilla and nuts, if desired, and mix until well-blended and the shiny texture becomes matte.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Let sit in cool dry area until firm. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Leave a comment below
Widget not in any sidebars