I love cupcakes and I love mint. And I absolutly adore chocolate and weed! The combination of all of them in one recipe is just pure magic…
- Baking spray/paper muffin liners
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon cannabutter, softened
- 50 whole mints
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped fineDirections:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with baking spray or add paper muffin liners.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in a bowl in a microwave. Remove from the microwave and stir in 8 mints until all melted. Let cool slightly.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment, cream 1 stick of the cannabutter with the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- With the mixer on low, drizzle in the cooled chocolate mixture slowly, mixing until it’s combined.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula, add the mint extract and then mix again.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan. Bake until done, 11 to 13 minutes. Turn upside down out of the pan and allow to cool.
- Combine 25 to 30 mints in a bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon cannabutter and the chopped bittersweet chocolate. Microwave and stir until melted and smooth.
- Dip the cupcakes in the chocolate. Chop the remaining mints or your favorite dried fruits, nuts and sprinkle them on the top.
- Let them cool in a freezer for 10 minutes.
- Leave a comment below
Kiff (also spelled kif, kief, kef, keef) is a potent cannabis extract most commonly produced …
It’s safe to say chocolate is the best thing on earth, right? No wait, cannabis …
More and more people are buying and eating edibles and experimenting with alternative methods of …
For medical cannabis patients who deal with a lot of pain, a really strong edible …