This is a great quick meal at any time of the day!
- 2 large free-range eggs
- cannabis olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 10 g Cheddar cheese
- Heat the cannabis olive oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion on a low heat for about 5 minutes. When soft, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then beat well with a fork until fully combined.
- Place a small non-stick frying pan on a low heat to warm up.
- Grate the cheese onto a board and set aside.
- Add cannabis oil to the hot pan, then carefully pour in the eggs.
- Tilt the pan to spread them out evenly, using a fork to swirl the eggs around the pan a little.
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the cheese.
- As the cheese starts to melt, sprinkle on the onion.
- Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette, then fold it over in half.
- When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette onto a plate. Delicious with a tomato salad and wholemeal bread.