Grilled cheese, tons of fat, cannabis and cheeeeseee…. Perfect comfort food!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Cannabutter, softened
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 8 slices crusty bread
- 4 slices cheddar
- 4 slices Gruyère cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cannabutter, and mustard. Spread the mixture on all 8 slices of the bread.
- Layer 1 slice of cheddar and 1 of Gruyère on the unbuttered side of 4 of the slices.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook all 8 slices until the bread is golden brown and the cheese melts.
- Pair top and bottom halves to make sandwiches, cut in half, and serve.
- Leave a comment below