These bars are so moist and perfect and loaded with cannabis… This zucchini bars will take over your kitchen!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, cannabis butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the zucchini. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make the frosting, blend together the cannabis oil, cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Spread over warm cake.
- Allow cake to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Leave a comment below