The cannabis market is going to be worth almost $31.4 billion by the end of 2021. On alone on that fact, it is pretty evident that the opportunities of employment inside the industry are sure to grow.
So what is a master grower?
Even though there are few exceptions, a master grower generally comes with a degree in horticulture of Botany. It is possible to become a master when you do not have the education required for it. Master grower has more than five years of experience to cultivate cannabis in a big legal setting.
A master grower is someone who has the experience and education necessary to cultivate chronic on an industrial scale. Bonus points if you know how to breed. A master grower has the in-depth knowledge necessary to thoroughly understand the entire life cycle of the cannabis plant, as well as the light, water, and nutrients necessary for various strains. They know how to grow both hydroponically and in soil, indoors and outdoors. They’ve perfected the art of cloning their plants and understand each and every variable that must be accounted for in producing a successful crop.
Some of the Risk and Duties of a Master Grower
Here are some of the duties of the master growers,
● Ability to collaborate and work in team with other experts – master growers.
● Extensive knowledge regarding gardening -how to grow and trim roots.
● be able to hire and fire workers
● Know all the treatments for different diseases
● Knowledge about nutrients.
● Good knowledge about state laws and requirements growing cannabis
On the basis of your knowledge, the master grower salary varies from $90,000 in a year. Large scale cannabis grower might earn up to $150,000.
- We don’t have subscription plans, nor do we lock our content or ask for donations. Readers who show their support with purchasing cannabis seeds and CBD products help us keep doing this. Thank you for your support and for helping us improve!
Cannabis is a relatively easy plant to propagate. After all, the species has managed to …
When the cannabis legalization wave started, it was naively believed that legal weed would mean …
Growing cannabis doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, it is easily possible to do …
In a world where the legality of cannabis cultivation is on the rise, green-fingered growers …