Can you say simple and quick, like in under 30 minutes quick? Badda boom badda bam!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup brown sugar (cannabis sugar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- ½ white onion
- Ground black pepper
- Green onions (optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 4-5 tsp. of Cannabutter
- Cooking oil
- In the large bowl, combine ¼ cup of brown sugar, ¼ cup of soy sauce, 2 tsp sesame oil, ¼ tsp ground ginger, and 2 tsp of cannabutter. We’re going to whisk all our ingredients until mixed well.
- Let’s move onto our beef. Heat your cooking oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. While the oil heats, dice the ½ onion. Add onions and pepper and cook until browned.
- Now that the beef is looking golden brown, drain the excess oils and fats. Next, add the soy sauce mixture and chopped green onions. Stir to make sure everything mixes properly. Lower heat and allow the beef to simmer for two minutes.
- Serve with white rice to make a delicious beef bowl, or in lettuce for a leaner version of bulgogi lettuce wraps. A quick, easy, and tasty recipe that will have you pleasantly medicated and totally satisfied.
- Leave a comment below
Widget not in any sidebars