Moon Rocks caviar is arguably the strongest form of cannabis on the market. It’s also one of the easiest to make. All you need is a marijuana bud, hash oil, and kief. That’s it. That’s all you need to create a product that carries at 50% THC rating.
What you’ll need:
- Kief – also known as dry sift or pollen, is a concentrated form of cannabis. It’s made by removing the trichomes from the cannabis flower.
- Trichomes – are the tiny crystal-like balls that form on the leaves of the cannabis plant. These crystals contain the highest concentration of cannabinoids compared to any other part of the cannabis plant.
- Sift or Silk Screen Material (Kief Catcher) – can be used to separate the crystals from the rest of the bud, producing an elegant and adamant powder—kief.
- Hash Oil – is produced by solvent extraction of marijuana and hashish. After filtering and evaporating the solvent, a sticky resinous dark liquid with a strong herbal odor (remarkably different from the peculiar odor of hemp) remains.
- Dropper – make an excellent choice for dispensing many liquid products in small volumes, such as essential oils, extracts, fragrances and more.
- Small Brush
Now that we have some background on the ingredients let’s dive into how exactly moonrocks are made.
How To Make Moon Rocks
Using your fingers, break off a nice size bud. Remember, the more compact the bud, the easier it will be to maneuver.
Using a small brush or dropper, drizzle hash oil over the entire bud. You want the bud to be fully covered. However, it should not be dripping.
Using the tweezers, pick up the oil coated bud and drop it into the kief powder. Pick up the bud and rotate to make sure all of the sides are evenly coated with a nice layer of kief.
Now, set the bud aside to dry.
Once thoroughly dried, smoke your moonrock and enjoy.
The product speaks for itself in quality, and as soon as you burn it, you’ll understand what all the hype is. There are also several medical uses and health benefits that come with such a strong product.
The high levels of THC make moon rocks an effective pain reliever, and the high levels of CBD combat anxiety, depression, and insomnia. For the best taste and smoke, it’s recommended to use a pipe or hash bowl, and it’s important to avoid using a grinder as you will lose most of the kief in that process.