Easy recipe for munchie balls. And they are evil. You won’t be able to stop at one!
- 1.5 cups canna butter (3 sticks)
- 3 cups rolled oats (or any kind of oats or granola)
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. honey (cannabis honey)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder or syrup
- 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
- dried apricots, choped
- In a medium saucepan melt the canna butter over low heat.
- Add other ingredients, stirring until well mixed. Cook an additional 2 – 3 minutes over medium low heat, stirring continuously. If mixture is too dry, add a little apple juice or water.
- Spread mixture into glass baking pan and place in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take out of freezer and form into balls with an ice cream scoop.
- Roll in coconut and put in fridge or freezer to set.
Warning: 1 ball is enough to provide a moderate buzz in users with a high tolerance. Inexperienced users should eat 1/2 a ball and see how they feel, before consuming more.