Easy recipe for munchie balls. And they are evil. You won’t be able to stop at one!
- 1.5 cups canna butter (3 sticks)
- 3 cups rolled oats (or any kind of oats or granola)
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. honey (cannabis honey)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder or syrup
- 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
- dried apricots, choped
- In a medium saucepan melt the canna butter over low heat.
- Add other ingredients, stirring until well mixed. Cook an additional 2 – 3 minutes over medium low heat, stirring continuously. If mixture is too dry, add a little apple juice or water.
- Spread mixture into glass baking pan and place in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take out of freezer and form into balls with an ice cream scoop.
- Roll in coconut and put in fridge or freezer to set.
Warning: 1 ball is enough to provide a moderate buzz in users with a high tolerance. Inexperienced users should eat 1/2 a ball and see how they feel, before consuming more.
- We don’t have subscription plans, nor do we lock our content or ask for donations readers who show their support with purchasing cannabis seeds and CBD productshelp us keep doing this. Thank you for your support and for helping us improve and keep doing this!
If you’ve ever made cannabutter, chances are you’ve pondered this question. Once you strain the …
Kiff (also spelled kif, kief, kef, keef) is a potent cannabis extract most commonly produced …
It’s safe to say chocolate is the best thing on earth, right? No wait, cannabis …
More and more people are buying and eating edibles and experimenting with alternative methods of …