The secret is in the sauce, so dip everything in it!
- 2 full racks pork ribs (5 pounds)
- 6 medium garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 cup canabutter melted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1/4 cup lightly packed lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Place everything except the ribs in a bowl and whisk to combine. Coat the ribs evenly with the rub on both sides, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat the oven to 325°F and arrange a rack at the top and another in the bottom third. Remove the ribs from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature while the oven is heating, at least 20 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and place the ribs meat side up on the sheets.
- Place 1 baking sheet on the top rack in the oven and 1 on the bottom rack and bake for 45 minutes. Switch the baking sheets and continue to bake until the ribs are knife tender, about another 45 minutes.
- Serve with a side of your cannabis infused BBQ sauce.
- Leave a comment below