Updated August 21, 2016
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you by us through your use of the Services, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Terms of Service
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- By using the Services, you hereby license to zenpype, so long as you are a registered User, the ability to use the information we collect from you for zenpype’s internal use. This means you still own your information and that we will not sell or rent this information to anyone without your express consent to do so. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via the sign-up process, your email(s) to us, or other direct contact from you, so if at anytime there is information that you do not want to share with us, please do not do so or please cease using the Services.
- We may collect a variety of User data that does not contain PII, such as IP addresses, ISP information, date/time stamps, or browser settings. Our services automatically recognize this type of information (“User Data”). We also may collect Traffic Data, which is information about the types of Users that use the Site. We may use Traffic Data to analyze Site Traffic, display contenting according to your preferences, or to administer the Site, but this information is not examined for PII. User Data and Traffic Data may be shared with business partners, affiliates, or advertisers on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
- We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals.
Our services allow Users to contact other Users. Users must approve the sending Users’ message before the receiving User can see any of that User’s PII, at which point the parties will be able to see certain PII about one another. Users may also share additional PII or other information by attaching, uploading or sharing attachments (e.g. photos). Please be advised that while we reserve the right to monitor messaging services, we do not actively do so and we are not responsible for their contents, or how they use PII you may share with them. You message and communicate with other Users at your own risk, which includes any attachments you send or receive.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Please note that even if you delete your account, request us to delete your account, or your account is otherwise terminated, any PII, content, submission, or other posting or communication to you submitted to the Site prior to such deletion or termination shall not be removed unless we chose to do so at our option and in our sole discretion.
At a minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may maintain some or all of this data in its archives even after it has been removed from the Site.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Services, your information is protected both online and offline by our security protocol.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- This Site uses industry-standard SSL encryption for PII. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information transmit through the Site, and you provide all information at your own risk. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGES TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS. IF YOU BELIEV YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT [email protected]
In order to use this website, a User must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Information we collect includes: username, password, email address, photo(s), and instant location when posting information (if you turn on location services). Some of this information may be optional, so if at any time you do not want to disclose the information to us, please cease using the Services.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site User’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our Users to enhance the experience on our site. On our Site, a cookie does not contain any PII. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided on your browser’s “Help” directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site and the Services, but your ability to use either of these may be limited.
We employ software technologies (such as Google Analytics) that use clear gifs, or “web beacons” that help us track referrals from our partners or affiliates and better manage content to and on our Site. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a User’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are small and embedded invisibly on web pages. We do not tie the information gather by clear gifs to a User’s PII.
Third Party Tracking
Third Party Links and APIs
We do not permit anyone under 21 to use our Services. We do not knowingly collect or otherwise solicit information from anyone under the age of 21 or knowingly allow any such individuals to use the Services. The Services and its content are not designed or directed towards anyone under the age of 21. In the event we have accidentally collected the information of an individual under the age of 21, we will delete such information as soon as possible. If you are aware of any information we may have about or from an individual under the age of 21, please contact us immediately at [email protected]com.