Here is a simple recipe that you can use next time you are looking for a nice lunch, or snack. This can recipe can serve two people and here are a is list of things you are going to need
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons cannabis butter or medicated oil
- ½ chopped sweet bell peppers
- 4-6 raw shrimp, chopped
- 4 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- To begin you will want to take a small pan and heat up your medicated butter or medicated oil, add your peppers and sauté them until they are nice and soft, which should take around 5 to 6 minutes. Now you need to add your shrimp and cook it all for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. The scallions now need to be added and heated for around 2 to 3 minutes. Remove your mixture and place in a bowl.
- Place your pan back onto the stove and heat it up. If you think your pan is too dry you should add a teaspoon of canola oil. Place a tortilla on the pan, scoop half of the filling onto the top, and sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese onto the filling and place your other tortilla on top of it all. Press down on it gently so that you get everything to really stick together.
- Cook this for a few minutes and carefully flip it over. Cook for a minute or two more, and then remove your quesadilla from the pan and cute into four slices.
- Keep in mind that you have only used half of all of your ingredients, so you are now able to make another for a friend, loved one, or even for yourself for later on!
Two tasty shrimp quesadillas that you are sure to love! And if shrimp is not high up on your favorite foods list, then you are more than welcome to use and sort of substitute! From chicken to tofu, this recipe will help you to create one of the best quesadillas that you have ever had!
- Leave a comment below