This fresh jam will last up to weeks in the fridge, but I know it won’t last that long in my house!
- 3 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved with stems removed
- ¼ cup Canna Honey
- 2 Mason jars with lids
- Split the Canna Honey equally and pour each part into a separate Mason jar.
- Combine the sugar and lemon juice in small saucepan. Cook over very low heat for 10 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and continue to heat for 20 minutes, or until the berries begin to juice and the mixture is very hot.
- Pour the strawberry sauce carefully into the mason jars equally. Use a spoon to mix the sauce into the honey. Mix well.
- Serve immediately, or allow jam to cool slightly before sealing and refrigerating.
- Leave a comment below