Researchers have found that THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, can help prevent HIV from becoming AIDS. According to the abstract, published online by the National Institutes of Health: “Plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs) play a crucial role in host antiviral immune response through secretion of type I...
Tag Archive for: cannabis can help stop HIV from becoming AIDS
Subscribe to our news letter
- What Are Hydroponic Nutrients For Growing Marijuana? May 21, 2020
- Key Tips for Growing Marijuana May 20, 2020
- Sues his drug dealer, after 4 years smoking parsley, thinking it was marihuana May 19, 2020
- Interesting Facts about Marijuana Wax You Should Know May 18, 2020
- 5 Simple Steps To Growing Marijuana May 16, 2020
Join our global cannabis social community
We ship at most in 48 hours after receiving the order. The total delivery time is dependant on your location and the carrier. We ship via air mail with tracking.