Honey on its own is a power food and it is incredible in its own right, but infusing it with cannabis may make it even more of a healing powerhouse. Add a bit of honey to teas, coffee and smoothies. You can use it to cook also.
- 1 cup honey
- 7 grams decarboxylated cannabis
- 1 tablespoon lecithin
- Place your decarboxylated marijuana in a piece of cheesecloth and fasten it tightly with some string. Cut off the excess cloth and string, it helps make life easier later on.
- In a glass mason jar, place your honey and lecithin and your cannabis filled cheesecloth.
- Tightly secure the lid on the jar and place it in a crockpot / slowcooker with a dish rag between the jar and the bottom of the pot.
- Fill the crockpot with water so the jar is mostly submerged and turn on the lowest setting (about 200°-210° F).
- Every couple of hours give the jar a shake and burp the jar to release any pressure. Repeat this for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Remove the jar from the crockpot and squeeze the cheesecloth thoroughly to get every last drop of that golden goodness (this can get messy). Be careful shaking and removing the jar, it’s hot!
- Store your cannabis infused honey in the fridge.
- Leave a comment below