Enjoy this baked lemon bars recipe – perfect for a high dessert!
- ½ cup Canna butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, Cannabutter and powdered sugar together.
- Press mixture into the non-greased baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- Mix granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, lemon juice and eggs together until fluffy while crust is baking.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour egg mixture over the warm crust and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Top with additional powdered sugar if desired. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Leave a comment below